0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the activity before. Hence you can not start it again.
Activity is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the activity.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Complete the following activity.
Step 1: Check the base 10 box in the activity box.
Step 2: Make sure the slider is at the left of the bar and is selected with 0 showing above it.
Step 3: On your computer, press the UP key repeatedly to move the slider through the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9. (If you are using a different device, hold the slider and drag it slowly until you reach 9).
1. What is the maximum number of sliders that the first bar can take ?
2. How many sliders are required to move to the second bar?
3. A slider on the second bar is worth ____ sliders on the first bar.
4. The maximum number of sliders that the second bar can take is ___
4. Fill in the blank. The Hindu-Arabic system of numbers is a base ____ number system.
6. A slider on the third bar is equivalent to ____ sliders on the first bar.
7. A slider on the fifth bar is worth ____ sliders on the second bar.