Dividing a Fraction by a Fraction Using Division Algorithm.
- Move the slider through step 1, 2, 3, and 4 to see the division process of fraction.
- Type in different positive integers to create a different PROPER fraction.
Divide Fractions Using Fraction Bars.
Use the open circle of the fraction below to move it. You can use the pegs for markings. Count how many pegs you used. That should confirm your answer. Explore with your own examples.
- Use the open circle of the fraction below to move it. You can use the pegs for markings.
- Count how many pegs you used. That should confirm your answer.
- Explore with your own examples.
Division Algorithm of Fractions.
- Enter the fractions you wish to divide and press the Enter key. They must beproper fractions.
- If they do not share a common denominator, you will need to identify a common denominator.
- Check the boxes that appear to help visually see how the division of the fractions occur.
- At the bottom, use the visualization to help you state the quotient. You will receive feedback about your solution.
- Click the reset button to keep practicing.
Divide whole numbers – 2-digit divisors
After biking miles, Jada has traveled of the length of her trip. How long (in miles) is the entire length of her trip? Write an equation to represent the situation, and then find the answer.
Evaluate the following expression and choose the correct answer below.
(1.) Complete the statement below.