- Study the numbers in the right side of the applet below and classify them by dragging into the appropriate region of the Venn Diagram
- When you are done, click
- If you had it right, click on “Try Another“ to keep practicing.
Match equal Expressions.
- Match the expressions that are equal to each other. There will be 3 cards in each group.
- Evaluate the expressions in one of the columns.
- Evaluate the expressions on the other column.
- Check to see that your answers in each row should be the same.
- If your answers aren’t the same, work go over to find the error.
Clare is cycling at a speed of 12 miles per hour, and Hans is cycling at a speed of -8 miles per hour.
Can you answer 40 questions in less than 4 minutes? Try!