Match a Description with an Equation.
- Match a description in the applet below with an equation.
- Match a table in the applet below with an equation.
Match a Situation with a Diagram.
- Match each situation in the applet below with a diagram. A diagram may not have a match.
- For each diagram below, write an equation that represents the relationship between x and y.
Complete a Table of Proportional Relationships.
- Complete the table to show the total distance walked in each case.
- Jada’s pet turtle walked 10 feet, and then half that length again.
- Jada’s baby brother walked 3 feet, and then half that length again.
- Jada’s hamster walked 4.5 feet, and then half that length again.
- Jada’s robot walked 1 foot, and then half that length again.
- A person walked feet and then half that length again.
Explain how you computed the total distance in each case.
Elena walked 12 miles. Then she walked that distance. How far did she walk altogether?